We find ourselves in a reflective space. What critical changes must we all make to bring more harmony to our planet? And how do we protect ourselves from this viral pandemic?
With the news media creating more fear and anxiety, we forget what integrative medicine has known and practiced for decades.
Your body is a powerful regenerative machine. Every one of your cells, the tissues that make up your body’s systems, is in a constant state of cellular death and renewal. You regenerate trillions of cells to keep each of your body’s functional systems in good order.
A fine tuned body knows how to effectively handle and counteract viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens.
We have learned that the best defense comes through eating a diversified and primarily plant based organic diet, drinking plenty of fluids, sleeping at least 7 hours, exercising, and taking supplements to boost every system in our body, including our immune system.
Do you know that Blueberries have the capacity to regenerate nerve tissues in the memory center of the brain and in the frontal cortex of our brain, the thinking center?
Do you know that probiotic organisms convert undigested soluble fibers (e.g., inulin, beta glucan, and pectin) into short chain fatty acids like butyric acid to energize the colon’s lining to healthily regenerate its cells?
Do you know that probiotic organisms loves plant polyphenols and break their molecular chains so the phenolic molecules can be absorbed into the systemic circulation and turn on the repair, renewal, and regenerative powers of our cells?
Food is indeed therapeutic and your body is a powerful machine that utilizes foods to regenerate and keep you healthy.
Let’s take a look at some of our Therapeutic Foods Supplements:
Phyto Power has Blueberries for our brains, Rose hip for our hearts, dandelions for our livers. A great source of polyphenols for probiotics to digest and help the colon to regenerate! A great regime is to combine the Phyto Power with the Original Synbiotic Formula for diversified probiotic organisms and prebiotic fiber which enables the probiotics (good bugs) to regenerate and increase their numbers even faster.
If you are prone to respiratory conditions add the Fructo Borate Complex.
- Abbas, H. M. K., Kong, X., Wu, J., Ali, M., & Dong, W. (2019). Antimicrobial Potential of Genes from Garlic (Allium sativum L.). In Studies on Garlic. IntechOpen
- Biagi, E., Candela, M., Turroni, S., Garagnani, P., Franceschi, C., & Brigidi, P. (2013). Ageing and gut microbes: perspectives for health maintenance and longevity. Pharmacological Research, 69(1), 11-20.
- Catarino, M. D., Silva, A., & Cardoso, S. M. (2017). Fucaceae: A source of bioactive phlorotannins. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(6), 1327.
- Ding, S., Jiang, H., & Fang, J. (2018). Regulation of Immune Function by Polyphenols. Journal of immunology research, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1264074
- Hunter, J. M., Nemzer, B. V., Rangavajla, N., Biţă, A., Rogoveanu, O. C., Neamţu, J., … & Mogoşanu, G. D. (2019). The Fructoborates: Part of a Family of Naturally Occurring Sugar–Borate Complexes—Biochemistry, Physiology, and Impact on Human Health: a Review. Biological trace element research, 188(1), 11-25.
- Lamarche, B., Paradis, M. È., & Couture, P. (2010). Study of the acute impact of polyphenols from brown seaweeds on glucose control in healthy men and women. The FASEB Journal, 24(1 Supplement), 209-4.
- Salehi, B., Zucca, P., Orhan, I. E., Azzini, E., Adetunji, C. O., Mohammed, S. A., … & Armstrong, L. (2019). Allicin and health: A comprehensive review. Trends in Food Science & Technology.
- Takemura, M., Matsumoto, H., Niimi, A., Ueda, T., Matsuoka, H., Yamaguchi, M., … & Nakamura, T. (2006). High sensitivity C-reactive protein in asthma.European Respiratory Journal, 27(5), 908-91
- Wilson, E. A., & Demmig-Adams, B. (2007). Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties of garlic and onions. Nutrition & food science, 37(3), 178-183.
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
30 Days of Reconnection began Monday, and it is not too late for you to join in. Biomimicry has the answer to our existential dilemma, it lies in reconnecting with the natural world that surrounds us. For the next 28 days culminating on the Earth Day Celebration we will be guided in how we, the biosphere, can become whole and healthy.
©2005 – 2019 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved