Seann and I have known for many years that there is something exceptional about the Staff of Life formula. These ancient seeds have a certain energizing and empowering properties that nourishes us on a fundamental level.
Maybe because these seeds have been used for thousands of years in healing ceremonies that we feel so deeply nourished and in such a fundamental way. And maybe because these seeds were revered spiritually because they literally supplied life sustaining nutrients.
It goes further than that.
There is a basic happy elevation of feelings and emotions that these seeds give us – the energy of life itself.
You can feel it when you take Staff of Life in the morning or before your run or exercise. It is truly magical what certain foods do to our body and mind.
And yes, as usual, you will see we are also so much into the science of it all - and that is so very exciting!
In 2022 alone we learn that chia, quinoa and amaranth are considered to be "super seeds" (Cox et al., Pareek et al.). For example, chia helps with weight loss (Hernández-Pérez et al.). They also have bioactive peptides that potentially manage and prevents type 2 Diabetes (Valenzuela et al., 2022). Add the buckwheat and you get a great medium for growing good bacteria in the gut, in particular the L. Acidophilus (Arslan-Tontul et al., 2022).
Since we always are seeking to feel more energetic, and not be hungry shortly after you eat - these seeds do wonders in our body, and MUTLU et al. (2022) discuss their abilities.
So yes, the science is quite magical, and we benefit greatly.
Staff of Life is organic, gluten free, Kosher, and Non GMO.
- Hernández-Pérez, T., Valverde, M. E., & Paredes-López, O. (2022). Seeds from ancient food crops with the potential for antiobesity promotion. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 62(17), 4563-4570.
- Cox, S., Garcia, K., & Carlson, C. (2022). Superfood Seeds. In Superfoods (pp. 125-139). Springer, Cham.
- PAREEK, ARVIND, and NEHA SINGH. "SEEDS AS NUTRACEUTIC THEIR ROLE IN IMPROVING SP."
- Baraniak, J., & Kania-Dobrowolska, M. (2022). The Dual Nature of Amaranth—Functional Food and Potential Medicine. Foods, 11(4), 618.
- Valenzuela Zamudio, F., & Segura Campos, M. R. (2022). Amaranth, quinoa and chia bioactive peptides: a comprehensive review on three ancient grains and their potential role in management and prevention of Type 2 diabetes. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 62(10), 2707-2721.
- MUTLU, A. A., KARAKAŞ, C. Ç., Elif, İ. E., Samur, G., & Aylin, A. Y. A. Z. Comparison of the Effects of Mid-Morning Snacks Prepared with Chia, Amaranth and Quinoa Seeds on Short-Term Satiety and Energy Intake. Hacettepe University Faculty of Health Sciences Journal, 9(2), 452-468.
- Zamudio, F. V., Hidalgo-Figueroa, S. N., Andrade, R. R. O., Álvarez, A. J. H., & Campos, M. R. S. (2022). Identification of antidiabetic peptides derived from in silico hydrolysis of three ancient grains: Amaranth, Quinoa and Chia. Food Chemistry, 394, 133479.
- Arslan-Tontul, S., Candal Uslu, C., Mutlu, C., & Erbaş, M. (2022). Expected glycemic impact and probiotic stimulating effects of whole grain flours of buckwheat, quinoa, amaranth and chia. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 59(4), 1460-1467.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
|Fun Facts about ancient grains and seeds (or as this author call them, pseudo grains): Perrino, E. V. (2022). Ancient and modern grains, effects on human health: A first short review. Research Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 2(1), 21-25. Article|
©2005 - 2022 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved