Have you gained weight in the last few months?
Gaining weight during the holidays is typical. It is a fun and stressful time, rushing and doing, and eating too much sugary foods. And all this without the Covid 19 intense pressure and trauma.
If you have gained some weight from the quaranteen and find yourself gaining a bit more during the holidays, the Weight Less formula is for you.
Weight-less is a smart metabolic booster formula – the mix supports weight loss and effectively boosting energy levels. Weight-less contains wild brown seaweed extracts from kelp and bladderwrack as well as 7-Keto DHEA.
Brown seaweeds are shown in research to lower the glycemic load of complex and simple carbohydrates for better insulin management, as well as offer a power-filled phenolic activity for antioxidant and anti-inflammation effect (Roy et al., 2011). The 7-Keto has been used for many years to turn on fat burning mechanism and offer an effective and safe way to lose weight (Bobyleva et al., 1997).
Together, Weight-less promotes a sustained energy level throughout the day as it modulates carbohydrate digestion and absorption for better weight management and metabolic health (Gabbia et al., 2017; Catarino et al., 2017).
Take 1-2 capsules before your meals. Take 1-2 before you have any sugary desert or snack.
- Bobyleva, V., Bellei, M., Kneer, N., & Lardy, H. (1997). The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on mitochondrial membrane potential: possible relationship to thermogenesis. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics, 341(1), 122-128. https://doi.org/10.1006/abbi.1997.9955
- Catarino, M. D., Silva, A., & Cardoso, S. M. (2017). Fucaceae: A source of bioactive phlorotannins. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(6), 1327. Article
- Dikaiou, P., Björck, L., Adiels, M., Lundberg, C. E., Mandalenakis, Z., Manhem, K., & Rosengren, A. (2020). Obesity, overweight and risk for cardiovascular disease and mortality in young women. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, 2047487320908983.
- Gabriela, A. T., Lorena, C., Vasile, N., Olimpia, P. I., Claudia, L. C., Dan, T. R., ... & Cheregi, C. (2020). Risk factors of subclinical atherosclerosis in obesity and overweight. JPMA, 2020.
- Gabbia, D., Dall’Acqua, S., Di Gangi, I. M., Bogialli, S., Caputi, V., Albertoni, L., … & De Martin, S. (2017). The Phytocomplex from Fucus vesiculosus and Ascophyllum nodosum Controls Postprandial Plasma Glucose Levels: An In Vitro and In Vivo Study in a Mouse Model of NASH. Marine drugs, 15(2), 41. DOI:10.3390/md15020041
- Grundy, S. M. (2004). Obesity, metabolic syndrome, and cardiovascular disease. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 89(6), 2595-2600.
- Roy, M. C., Anguenot, R., Fillion, C., Beaulieu, M., Bérubé, J., & Richard, D. (2011). Effect of a commercially-available algal phlorotannins extract on digestive enzymes and carbohydrate absorption in vivo. Food research international, 44(9), 3026-3029. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodres.2011.07.023
- Whaley-Connell, A., McCullough, P. A., & Sowers, J. R. (2011). The role of oxidative stress in the metabolic syndrome. Reviews in cardiovascular medicine, 12(1), 21-29.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Go ahead and enjoy the holidays! Starting 2021, Choose a healthy diet of 85% plants and 15% animal products. Research studies link the emerging global pattern of metabolic syndrome and weight gain to the prevalence of Westernized diet of daily meats, dairy, eggs, simple and processed carbohydrates, and too much sugar (Chai et al., 2017; Azadbakht & Esmaillzadeh, 2009; Lutsey et al., 2008). Although there are conflicting views on dietary guidelines, many scientists and health organizations agree that a focus on whole food plant-based diet is the healthiest guideline for metabolic syndrome and weight loss (Yokoyama et al., 2017; Satija et al., 2017; Kahleova et al., 2017; Hever et al., 2017; Turner et al., 2017; UN Report, 2016; Wang et al., 2015; Tilman & Clark, 2014; WHO/FAO, 2003).*
©2005 - 2020 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved