To lose weight one needs to reduce the glycemic load within their diet and turn on their fat burning metabolic pathways for energy production.
Weight – Less, the enriched No. 4 Systemic Booster beautifully supports the goals to balance our metabolism and burn fat (Roy et al., 2011; Paradis et al., 2011; Zenk et al., 2007). The formula is intelligent, effective, and energizing, a winning combination for weight loss.
The research on the ingredients in this product is down right exciting for blood sugar regulation and weight loss. It also increases energy, cognition, and immune function.
Take 1 capsule twice daily before your two largest meals. You may take one cap in the morning (upon waking up) to energize your day.
The Weight – Less No. 4 Booster is comprised of two wildcrafted brown seaweed polyphenol extracts, shown to reduce the post-meal blood sugar levels by almost 50%. This mechanism supports the reduction of the risks of prediabetes, diabetes, obesity and metabolic syndrome. It reduces insulin levels and increases insulin sensitivity.
7-Keta is a powerful hormonal metabolite which activates three thermogenic enzymes that turn on fat burning pathways in the mitochondria. In clinical trials is enabled three times more weight loss that diet and exercise alone.
A Therapeutic Food whole protocol to support weight loss:
- Weight-less– one cap daily before two largest meals.
- Be Regular – 1-2 heaping tablespoons daily.
- Beta Glucan Synbiotic – 1 heaping tablespoon daily
- Phyto Power – 1-2 caps daily
- Roy et al. (2011). The effect of commercially-available algal phlorotannins extract on digestive enzymes and carbohydrate absorption in vivo. Published by Research International.
- Paradis et al. (2011). A randomized crossover placebo-controlled trial investigating the effect of brown seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) and Fucus vesiculosus) on postchallenge plasma glucose and insulin levels in men and wormen. Appl Physio Nut & Metab; 36(6):913-918.
- Zenk et al. (2007). HUM 5007, a novel combination of thermogenic compounds, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone: each increases the resting metabolic rate in overweight adults. Jrnl of Nut Bio; 18(9):629-634.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Fed Up exposes the bitter truth about sugar and American’s obesity problem.
The typical North American diet brings over 130 pounds of added sugars every year. Recommended annual intake from the American Heart Association is 22 pounds.