Is there a way to manage your weight and still have fun during the holidays?
In other words, is there a way not to gain weight and still enjoy some carbs and fats, alcohol, and more carbs?
Sounds too good to believe? We understand.
However, this is exactly what Weight Less is designed to do.
And it works! There are 2 important jobs this exceptional supplement performs:
One - the management of carbs and sugars (!) - regulation of blood sugar.
Two - the elevation of metabolism to create more energy and burn more fat.
To manage weight: take 2 capsules of Weight Less before your biggest meals and deserts. The trick is to take Weight Less 10-20 minutes before meals - but take it if you forget with the meals.
Take one capsule of Weight Less if you decide to indulge here and there (cookies! Chocolate!).
For extra energy, take Weight Less in the morning, you will feel a nice boost of energy from the organic brown seaweed extract and 7 Keto. And it will support a better fat burning mechanism.
In research, Miyashita et al. (2020) found: A very promising aspect of brown seaweed is its ability to aid weight loss by increasing metabolic rate.
The ability to keep your blood sugar regulated without spikes and drops in itself supports stamina and energy (let alone prevention of blood sugar conditions). We added the 7 keto to help with extra energy to boost your ability to burn fat and enjoy high levels of activity.
Weight-Less is Wild Crafted (seaweeds), Organic (seaweeds), Vegan, Kosher, Non GMO, and Gluten Free.
Weight Less is a powerful mix of wild crafted brown seaweed extracts of Ascophyllum nodosum (kelp) and Fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) - both are shown in research to manage weight reduction by lowering glycemic index of foods (slow absorption of sugars), and support metabolic health.
Moreover, wild brown seaweeds are found to contain potent marine anti-inflammatory and antioxidant factors. Together with 7-Keto DHEA, the mix turns on fat burning mechanism, lowers the glycemic level of meals, and supports sustained energy.
Weight-Less: Brown Seaweed extracts and 7 Keto. Suggested use: 1-2 capsules, 20 minutes before meals.
- Attjioui, M., Ryan, S., Ristic, A. K., Higgins, T., Goñi, O., Gibney, E. R., ... & O'Connell, S. (2021). Comparison of edible brown algae extracts for the inhibition of intestinal carbohydrate digestive enzymes involved in glucose release from the diet. Journal of nutritional science, 10.
- Chen, L., Liu, R., He, X., Pei, S., & Li, D. (2021). Effects of brown seaweed polyphenols, a class of phlorotannins, on metabolic disorders via regulation of fat function. Food & Function.
- Murray, M., Dordevic, A. L., Ryan, L., & Bonham, M. P. (2018). The impact of a single dose of a polyphenol-rich seaweed extract on postprandial glycaemic control in healthy adults: A randomised cross-over trial. Nutrients, 10(3), 270. Article
- Miyashita, K., Beppu, F., Hosokawa, M., Liu, X, $ Wang, S. (2020).Nutraceutical characteristics of the brown seaweed carotenoid fucoxanthin. Archives of biochemistry of biophysics, 686, 108364.
- Remya, R. R., Samrot, A. V., Kumar, S. S., Mohanavel, V., Karthick, A., Chinnaiyan, V. K., ... & Muhibbullah, M. (2022). Bioactive Potential of Brown Algae. Adsorption Science & Technology, 2022.
- Vaughan, K., Ranawana, V., Cooper, D., & Aceves-Martins, M. (2022). Effect of brown seaweed on plasma glucose in healthy, at-risk, and type 2 diabetic individuals: systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrition reviews, 80(5), 1194-1205. Article
|Bioactive Potential of Brown Algae: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ast/2022/9104835/|
©2005 - 2023 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved