We are suffering a serious coronavirus pandemic. Most of us are quarantined at home, stressed and worried. We hope and pray for your health.
Stress lowers our immunity, and even worse, 65% of us are dealing with underling chronic health conditions that may diminish our ability to fight COVID-19.
Several practices we can develop while we are still at home: Eating well (mostly plant-based), exercise regularly, and sleep at least 7 hours per night. As we get back into a new norm, incorporate these habits into your daily routine.
At the same time, we must develop routines to nurture our immune system to handle this crisis now, and later to ease our way into the newer life patterns after the crisis is over.
Therapeutic Food Supplements are designed according to scientific research to provide the exact nutrients that powerfully support our immune system and strengthen our health.
Start with the foundational Therapeutic Foods immune protocol:
- No. 7 Systemic Booster – one tsp. daily to nurture and boost every system in the body.
- Garlic – 1-2 capsules daily is our antimicrobial agent that goes after bacteria, viruses, and fungus.
- Fructo Borate – two capsules daily is an intense anti-inflammatory that also relaxes the lungs.
Keep in mind that chronic stress leads to chronic inflammation which ultimately reduces our immune system’s robust functioning and puts us a risk to disease. Our suggestion for you is to ward off stress with exercise, enough sleep, organic diet, and our foundational products of No. 7 Systemic Booster, Garlic and Fructo Borate Complex.
Fructo Borate calms down over-reactive neutrophils from unloading their oxidative burst and causing too much inflammation in the body. Increased C-reactive protein (CRP) levels are associated with air flow obstruction and airway inflammation. Fructo Borate lowers CRP levels to allow us to breath better.
No. 7 Systemic Booster has 10 strong probiotics with their Supernatant and ORNs (oligoribonucleotides) which they release. ORNs travel into the blood stream and calm down an over-reactive immune system and its cytotoxic storm. The probiotic bacteria help to reduce the inflow of LPS (lipopolysacharids) into the circulation from the gram negative bacteria in the gut. These LPS’s are endotoxins that inflame our immune system. These good bacteria help to heal a leaky gut that allows for the entrance LPS and other toxins.
Garlic helps to keep down the pathogenic load and therefore the immune systems inflammatory response with its antimicrobial power both on bacterial and viral pathogens.
- Abbas, H. M. K., Kong, X., Wu, J., Ali, M., & Dong, W. (2019). Antimicrobial Potential of Genes from Garlic (Allium sativum L.). In Studies on Garlic. IntechOpen
- Biagi, E., Candela, M., Turroni, S., Garagnani, P., Franceschi, C., & Brigidi, P. (2013). Ageing and gut microbes: perspectives for health maintenance and longevity. Pharmacological Research, 69(1), 11-20.
- Boor, P. P., De Ruiter, P. E., Asmawidjaja, P. S., Lubberts, E., van der Laan, L. J., & Kwekkeboom, J. (2017). JAK-inhibitor tofacitinib suppresses interferon alfa production by plasmacytoid dendritic cells and inhibits arthrogenic and antiviral effects of interferon alfa. Translational Research, 188, 67-79.
- Catarino, M. D., Silva, A., & Cardoso, S. M. (2017). Fucaceae: A source of bioactive phlorotannins. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(6), 1327.
- Chen, E., & Miller, G. E. (2007). Stress and inflammation in exacerbations of asthma. Brain, behavior, and immunity, 21(8), 993-999.
- Ding, S., Jiang, H., & Fang, J. (2018). Regulation of Immune Function by Polyphenols. Journal of immunology research, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1264074
- Hunter, J. M., Nemzer, B. V., Rangavajla, N., Biţă, A., Rogoveanu, O. C., Neamţu, J., … & Mogoşanu, G. D. (2019). The Fructoborates: Part of a Family of Naturally Occurring Sugar–Borate Complexes—Biochemistry, Physiology, and Impact on Human Health: a Review. Biological trace element research, 188(1), 11-25.
- Lamarche, B., Paradis, M. È., & Couture, P. (2010). Study of the acute impact of polyphenols from brown seaweeds on glucose control in healthy men and women. The FASEB Journal, 24(1 Supplement), 209-4.
- Mehta, P., McAuley, D. F., Brown, M., Sanchez, E., Tattersall, R. S., & Manson, J. J. (2020). COVID-19: consider cytokine storm syndromes and immunosuppression. The Lancet.
- Ritchie, A. I., & Singanayagam, A. (2020). Immunosuppression for hyperinflammation in COVID-19: a double-edged sword?. The Lancet.
- Rosales, C. (2018). Neutrophil: a cell with many roles in inflammation or several cell types?. Frontiers in physiology, 9, 113.
- Salehi, B., Zucca, P., Orhan, I. E., Azzini, E., Adetunji, C. O., Mohammed, S. A., … & Armstrong, L. (2019). Allicin and health: A comprehensive review. Trends in Food Science & Technology.
- Singanayagam, A., Glanville, N., Girkin, J. L., Ching, Y. M., Marcellini, A., Porter, J. D., … & Zhu, J. (2018). Corticosteroid suppression of antiviral immunity increases bacterial loads and mucus production in COPD exacerbations. Nature communications, 9(1), 1-16.
- Takemura, M., Matsumoto, H., Niimi, A., Ueda, T., Matsuoka, H., Yamaguchi, M., … & Nakamura, T. (2006). High sensitivity C-reactive protein in asthma.European Respiratory Journal, 27(5), 908-91
- Thomas, B. J., Porritt, R. A., Hertzog, P. J., Bardin, P. G., & Tate, M. D. (2014). Glucocorticosteroids enhance replication of respiratory viruses: effect of adjuvant interferon. Scientific reports, 4(1), 1-11.
- Wilson, E. A., & Demmig-Adams, B. (2007). Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties of garlic and onions. Nutrition & food science, 37(3), 178-183.
No. 7 Systemic Booster – one tsp. daily
Garlic – 1-2 capsules
Fructo Borate – two capsules
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
30 Days of Reconnection began Monday, and it is not too late for you to join in. Biomimicry has the answer to our existential dilemma, it lies in reconnecting with the natural world that surrounds us. For the next 28 days culminating on the Earth Day Celebration we will be guided in how we, the biosphere, can become whole and healthy.