Yes, it is at times difficult to share the power - to share with others knowledge that we have labored for years to attain.
Dr. Artemis Morris describes it as knowing first "what we are really good at, so we can share and find that win win [relationship]."
That is what she does in her integrative medical practice: Sharing her patients with other doctors, working collaboratively to create a patient centered approach to healing.
Sharing protocols and how to use nutritional medicine is the kind of power sharing that supports many others in their health journey.
So lets roll our sleeves and learn:
Tick born illnesses like anaplasmosis can be debilitating - Dr. Morris knows it personally and hence she uses the Garlic as it is a powerful anti bacterial and anti viral agent. She also uses it prophylactically to prevent ticks from attaching to the body (her clinic is in Connecticut).
In terms of women's health: Use Garlic for bacterial vaginosis, candida, and in general balancing the microbiome (to create a better equilibrium between the different organisms).
Speaking of women's health: Chronic UTIs -- can also benefit from Garlic plus the Cranberry Pomegranate Synbiotic. We combine an antibacterial with cranberries and pomegranate which keep harmful bacteria off the walls of the bladder and the probiotics and supernatant (and their ORNs!) to help push off these harmful organisms and grow the right ones. Again, creating balance and harmony in our bladder.
Dr. Morris infused us at BioImmersion with a lot of love for the effort we put into choosing, growing, and maintaining powerful probiotic formulas that actually work. Thank you, Artemis, we so love you!
Matter of fact, Dr. Morris has chicken on her land, and she gives them the Supernatant to make sure their ration of good/bad bacteria and viruses are balanced and healthy!
For Dr. Morris, Less is More, and the Beta Glucan Synbiotic is one of those revolutionary products for many chronic GI issues, like Diverticulosis.
I have learned in this interview to view the BioImmersion's products as comprehensive instead of complex - what a great shift in perspective. Because BioImmersion's supplements are therapeutic foods, and highly concentrated, with each ingredient showing in research to support so many condition - they are products that keep on giving.
Thank you again, Dr. Artemis Morris, for sharing your power so beautifully with all of us!
- Abbas, H. M. K., Kong, X., Wu, J., Ali, M., & Dong, W. (2019). Antimicrobial Potential of Genes from Garlic (Allium sativum L.). In Studies on Garlic. IntechOpen. Article
- Cooper, D.N., Kable, M.E., Marco, M.L., De Leon, A., Rust, B., Baker, J.E. … Keim, N.L. (2017). The Effects of Moderate Whole Grain Consumption on Fasting Glucose and Lipids, Gastrointestinal Symptoms, and Microbiota.Nutrients, 9(2). ). DOI: 10.3390/nu9020173
- Dahham, S. S., Ali, M. N., Tabassum, H., & Khan, M. (2010). Studies on antibacterial and antifungal activity of pomegranate (Punica granatum L.). Am. Eurasian J. Agric. Environ. Sci, 9(3), 273-281. Abstract
- Darwis, M. Z., Yuniati, L., & Arifin, A. F. (2019). Effectiveness of Garlic (Allium sativum) as Antimicrobial Agent against Bacteria Causing Urinary Tract Infection. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 7, 278-281. Article
- Liu, H. M., Cheng, M. Y., Xun, M. H., Zhao, Z. W., Zhang, Y., Tang, W., ... & Wang, W. (2023). Possible Mechanisms of Oxidative Stress-Induced Skin Cellular Senescence, Inflammation, and Cancer and the Therapeutic Potential of Plant Polyphenols. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 24(4), 3755. Article
- Sun, J., Marais, J.P.J., Khoo, C., LaPlante, K., Vejborg, R.M., Givskov, M., Tolker-Nielsen, T.,Seeram, N.P., Rowley, D.C. (2015). Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) oligosaccharides decrease biofilm formation by uropathogenic Escherichia coli. J. Funct. Foods, 17, 235–242.
- Tang, Y., Li, S., Yan, J., Peng, Y., Weng, W., Yao, X., ... & Xu, B. (2022). Bioactive components and health functions of oat. Food Reviews International, 1-20. Abstract
Yours as Always,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Research and Our World: Peace
Walk for the World is a walking meditation for peace. Created by Dr. Joe Dispenza and his team, for elevating the collective consciousness of our world into peace.
And wow, it is on my birthday, 11.11 and exactly on the hour that I was born, 11:00am. (Actually, beginning time of the meditation is 11:11am Eastern Time).
Stay tuned for more information this weekend.
©2005 - 2023 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved;