We are all carefully monitoring the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in many places around the globe. To stay healthy and boost our immune system, we suggest a heaping teaspoon of the No 7 Systemic Booster every day. Probiotic organisms love polyphenols and fiber – they thrive on this kind of food, which in turn, helps you to thrive!
The No. 7 Systemic Booster: the new longevity has been formulated according to longevity research findings to boost our immune system.
Garlic has been used for centuries to heal and protect against infections (Salehi et al., 2019). We suggest you open up 1-2 capsules of garlic in water, stir and let it interact to form the allicin, the antimicrobial part of the garlic. Drink slowly so the garlic can do its work from the mouth on.
Garlic in combination with the No 7 Systemic Booster offers a comprehensive approach with antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, all working together to support and strengthen our body’s immunity against invaders (Wilson et al., 2007).
Fructo Borate has been used by many practitioners to help calm asthma and cut down colds. Studies show that the Fructo Borate is an intense anti-inflammatory agent (Acaroz et al., 2018), able to reduce systemic levels of hs-CRP (high sensitivity- C-Reactive Protein), a key inflammatory marker for low grade inflammation and one of the reasons it is very effective for asthma. We suggest 2 capsules a day for preventative measures, and 2 capsules twice daily if you feel a cold/flu is coming on.
- Abbas, H. M. K., Kong, X., Wu, J., Ali, M., & Dong, W. (2019). Antimicrobial Potential of Genes from Garlic (Allium sativum L.). In Studies on Garlic. IntechOpen
- Biagi, E., Candela, M., Turroni, S., Garagnani, P., Franceschi, C., & Brigidi, P. (2013). Ageing and gut microbes: perspectives for health maintenance and longevity. Pharmacological Research, 69(1), 11-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2012.10.00
- Ding, S., Jiang, H., & Fang, J. (2018). Regulation of Immune Function by Polyphenols. Journal of immunology research, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1264074
- Salehi, B., Zucca, P., Orhan, I. E., Azzini, E., Adetunji, C. O., Mohammed, S. A., … & Armstrong, L. (2019). Allicin and health: A comprehensive review. Trends in Food Science & Technology.
- Wilson, E. A., & Demmig-Adams, B. (2007). Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties of garlic and onions. Nutrition & food science, 37(3), 178-183.
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
The Game Changer, produced by James Cameron et al., is a revolutionary new documentary about meat, protein and strength.
It is an absolute must see. You’ll find it on Netflix.
©2005 – 2019 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved