No 7 Systemic Booster is arriving today and we are truly celebrating its arrival.
This beautiful Booster has so many moving parts to its formula, from extracts of berries and fruits, sprouts, to concentrates of veggies, and essential nutraceuticals that are exceptional, like our famous Fructo Borate. It has gentle fiber, 10 strong probiotic organisms, with the probiotics' Supernatant and ORNs. It is a formula with a strong purpose.
We thank you for your patience and for loving No 7 as much as we do.
Potent Phytonutrient- Organic berries, fruits, hardy vegetables, and green leafy vegetables: strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, tart cherry, elderberry, cranberry, apple extract, pineapple, beet, broccoli florets, kale leaves, spinach leaves. BioImmersion Super Blend: Probiotics- Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactic, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus. Supernatant- probiotic metabolites, and ORNs. Prebiotics- Inulin from Chicory Root along with Fibers- from organic veggies, greens, fruits, and berries. Vital Nutriceuticals- Fructo Borate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Folate, Chromium.
- Bellavia, A., Larsson, S. C., Bottai, M., Wolk, A., & Orsini, N. (2013). Fruit and vegetable consumption and all-cause mortality: a dose-response analysis–. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 98(2), 454-459. DOI:10.3945/ajcn.112.056119
- Biagi, E., Candela, M., Turroni, S., Garagnani, P., Franceschi, C., & Brigidi, P. (2013). Ageing and gut microbes: perspectives for health maintenance and longevity. Pharmacological Research, 69(1), 11-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2012.10.005
- Galanakis, C. M. (Ed.). (2018). Polyphenols: Properties, Recovery, and Applications. Woodhead Publishing. Book
- Periandavan, K., & Velusamy, P. (2018). Role of Phytochemicals in Eliciting Longevity Genes. In Molecular Basis and Emerging Strategies for Anti-aging Interventions(pp. 267-279). Springer, Singapore. Abstract
- Sommer, R. J. (2020). Phenotypic plasticity: from theory and genetics to current and future challenges. Genetics, 215(1), 1-13. Article
Yours as always,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
And more on hormesis:
Calabrese, E. J., Agathokleous, E., Kapoor, R., Dhawan, G., & Calabrese, V. (2022). Stem cells and hormesis. Current Opinion in Toxicology. Article
©2005 - 2023 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved.