Noticed a few extra pounds around your mid-section? Being overweight, especially around the abdomen is a primary risk factor for prediabetes. 86 million Americans have this condition. What's more, 90% of people with prediabetes don't even know they have it.
The more fatty tissue you have the more resistance your cells become to insulin. Prediabetes leads to developing diabetes. Diabetes negatively impacts our immune system, and is an added risk for catching the coronavirus. In China, people with diabetes showed a 2-fold increase in risk of severe COVID-19 requiring intensive care unit admission (Li et al., 2020). In North America and Europe diabetes rates are between 6.3% and 11.1% and prediabetes affects 23% to 33% of adults (IDF, 2019). This means that pandemics induce even greater suffering by taking advantages of the population's increased susceptibility to complication.
Therefore, it makes great sense to aggressively take measure to reduce mid abdomen weight and take the load off of our pancreas.
Weight-Less goes after that excess weight accumulating on the gut.
Weight-Less is comprised of wild-crafted brown seaweed, Ascophyllum nodosum (kelp) and Fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack), along with 7-Keto DHEA.
This exceptionally smart formula not only lowers the glycemic load of complex and simple carbohydrates (sugar, grains, potatoes) for better insulin management, but Weight-Less also offers a power-filled phenolic activity for antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects (Roy et al., 2011). Exactly what we need in times of stress.
For many decades, 7-Keto has been shown an ability to turn on fat burning mechanism and offer an effective and safe way to lose weight (Bobyleva et al., 1997). Together, with the phlorotannin extracts of wild-crafted kelp and bladderwrack seaweeds, Weight Less offers sustained energy level throughout the day as it modulates carbohydrate digestion and absorption for better weight management and metabolic health ( Gabbia et al., 2017; Catarino et al., 2017).
Start your weight loss: Click here to purchase.
Suggested use: Take 1-2 capsules, 20 minutes before your two largest meals for maximum effectiveness.
- Bobyleva, V., Bellei, M., Kneer, N., & Lardy, H. (1997). The effects of the ergosteroid 7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone on mitochondrial membrane potential: possible relationship to thermogenesis. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics, 341(1), 122-128.
- Catarino, M. D., Silva, A., & Cardoso, S. M. (2017). Fucaceae: A source of bioactive phlorotannins. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(6), 1327.
- Gabbia, D., Dall’Acqua, S., Di Gangi, I. M., Bogialli, S., Caputi, V., Albertoni, L., … & De Martin, S. (2017). The Phytocomplex from Fucus vesiculosus and Ascophyllum nodosum Controls Postprandial Plasma Glucose Levels: An In Vitro and In Vivo Study in a Mouse Model of NASH. Marine drugs, 15(2), 41
- Li, B., Yang, J., Zhao, F., Zhi, L., Wang, X., Liu, L., ... & Zhao, Y. (2020). Prevalence and impact of cardiovascular metabolic diseases on COVID-19 in China. Clinical Research in Cardiology, 109(5), 531-538.
- International Diabetes Federation, IDF Diabetes Atlas, 9th edn. Brussels, Belgium: 2019
- Roy, M. C., Anguenot, R., Fillion, C., Beaulieu, M., Bérubé, J., &Richard, D. (2011). Effect of a commercially-available algal phlorotannins extract on digestive enzymes and carbohydrate absorption in vivo. Food research international, 44(9), 3026-3029.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
|Regenerative Agriculture promotes a paradigm shift that there is a solution that rebuilds, repairs, and replenishes our natural resource through ecological practices.|
©2005 - 2020 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved