High ORAC Synbiotic is one of our favorite products for anti aging and longevity. But did you know that it is also used during and post antibiotic therapy?
Antibiotics manage a variety of infections, but in the process, antibiotics change the balance of the microbiota community in the GI tract, which can cause yeast and fungal overgrowth, and allow a host of other pathogenic organisms to flourish. Constipation, diarrhea, yeast infections, bloating, itching and burning are just some of the uncomfortable effects.
The High ORAC Synbiotic offers a perfect combination of our Super Blend of naturally occuring whole probiotics with a rich complex of concentrated plant polyphenols that serve as a potent post-antibiotic care with anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, as well as exquisite anti-inflammatory and calming properties.
ORAC: 40,000ppm of Total ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbent Capacity), the highest on the market. Super Blend Probiotic: 30 billions CFU per gram of our pedigreed probiotics with their Supernatant metabolites and ORNs (microRNAs).
The Research tab for the High ORAC presents a small fraction of the science. For further reading, see also the research tab of the No 7 Booster.
- Anzaku, A. A., & Pedro, A. (2017). Antimicrobial Effect of Probiotic Lactobacilli on Candida Spp. Isolated from Oral Thrush of AIDS Defining Ill Patients. J Prob Health, 5(171), 2. Article
- Arboleya, S., Watkins, C., Stanton, C., & Ross, R. P. (2016). Gut bifidobacteria populations in human health and aging. Frontiers in microbiology, 7. Article
- Malagón-Rojas, J. N., Mantziari, A., Salminen, S., & Szajewska, H. (2020). Postbiotics for preventing and treating common infectious diseases in children: a systematic review. Nutrients, 12(2), 389.
- Nataraj, B. H., Ali, S. A., Behare, P. V., & Yadav, H. (2020). Postbiotics-parabiotics: the new horizons in microbial biotherapy and functional foods. Microbial cell factories, 19(1), 1-22.
- Wu, M., Luo, Q., Nie, R., Yang, X., Tang, Z., & Chen, H. (2021). Potential implications of polyphenols on aging considering oxidative stress, inflammation, autophagy, and gut microbiota. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 61(13), 2175-2193. Abstract
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
And more on anti aging and polyphenols:
Quero, J., Mármol, I., Cerrada, E., & Rodríguez-Yoldi, M. J. (2020). Insight into the potential application of polyphenol-rich dietary intervention in degenerative disease management. Food & Function, 11(4), 2805-2825. Article
©2005 - 2022 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved;