As daily chores and tasks accumulate into a long list, energy levels decrease, and apathy takes over. You have been there and maybe facing it again.
Mental and physical fatigue make life and work seem overwhelming. This is where good nutrition, and certain vitamin and minerals can play a great role in supporting and even rejuvenating our whole body and mind (Tardy et al., 2020).
Trace minerals are micronutrients that are essential to the human body. Deficiencies in these important trace elements are related to many different kinds of health issues including diabetes and insulin resistance (Dubey et al., 2020).
We have formulated Energy with 72 plant-based Ultra Minerals that we mostly lack in our soil and our foods, and an apple extract, to boost our energy level. Energy is particularly beneficial for an everyday use, to help us move with more oomph through the day, and it is also great for sports. The formula increases our production of ATP, an important molecule that energizes and fuels every metabolic process in our body (Joy et al., 2015; 2016).
To tackle your different tasks, from work to home life, you need energy that makes you feel more energetic. Apple Extract has shown in research to boost energy levels, cognition and even longevity (Hyson, 2011; Hodgson et al., 2016; Flanagan et al., 2016).
Energy: Take 1-2 capsule in the morning and before a workout.
- Dubey, P., Thakur, V., & Chattopadhyay, M. (2020). Role of Minerals and Trace Elements in Diabetes and Insulin Resistance. Nutrients, 12(6), 1864.
- Flanagan, E. K., Jimenez, L. Q., Flanagan, C. P., Arwari, B., & Smith, W. N. (2016). Apple versus Caffeinated Beverages as Ergogenic Aids During Physical and Cognitive Performance: A Pilot Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 48(5S), 63.
- Herda, T. J., Ryan, E. D., Stout, J. R., & Cramer, J. T. (2008). Effects of a supplement designed to increase ATP levels on muscle strength, power output, and endurance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 5(1), 3.
- Hodgson, J. M., Prince, R. L., Woodman, R. J., Bondonno, C. P., Ivey, K. L., Bondonno, N., … & Lewis, J. R. (2016). Apple intake is inversely associated with all-cause and disease-specific mortality in elderly women. British Journal of Nutrition, 115(5), 860-867.
- Hyson, D. A. (2011). A comprehensive review of apples and apple components and their relationship to human health. Advances in nutrition, 2(5), 408-420.
- Joy, J. M., Vogel, R. M., Moon, J. R., Falcone, P. H., Mosman, M. M., Pietrzkowski, Z., … & Kim, M. P. (2016). Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC complementary and alternative medicine, 16(1), 224.
- Joy, J. M., Falcone, P. H., Vogel, R. M., Mosman, M. M., Kim, M. P., & Moon, J. R. (2015). Supplementation with a proprietary blend of ancient peat and apple extract may improve body composition without affecting hematology in resistance-trained men. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 40(11), 1171-1177.
- Tardy, A. L., Pouteau, E., Marquez, D., Yilmaz, C., & Scholey, A. (2020). Vitamins and minerals for energy, fatigue and cognition: a narrative review of the biochemical and clinical evidence. Nutrients, 12(1), 228.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Have you tuned into the Rocky Mountain Institute. Their vision is a world thriving, verdant and secure, for all, for ever. Their mission is to drive the efficient and restorative use of resources. In particular to improve the quality of the air that we breathe. They are awesome!
Driving to Carbon Neutral: We must decarbonize transportation in the decisive decade. RMI is coordinating the efforts and actions of key stakeholders to advance policy, infrastructure, and industrial transformation toward full electrification of the vehicle market within the next 10 years. Learn more about our Mobility program.
©2005 - 2021 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved