We all know that you are experiencing an increased flow of patients with moderate to sever chronic illnesses.
Recent studies show that there is a rising tide of chronic diseases amongst the U.S. population, from 85% of older individuals to 25% of children under the age of 17 (Stevens-Long & Bardell, 2018).
There is a promising field that is not spoken of much but with volumes of current research that gives us hope: the Science of Longevity. In fact, achieving a healthy, disease free longevity is within our grasp. Here are some of the most important factor to consider:
- The New Longevity is a new field of aging research that looks at the aging process through a multitude of disciplines—from Anti-Aging medicine to GeroScience, from food science to dietary habits and nutrition, from genetics to epigenetics, from allopathic medicine to integrative medicine, from biological sciences to social sciences—to find answers on how to expand the human health span (Stevens-Long, J., Bardell, D; 2018).
- The root cause for the increased chronic illness amongst the aged is an increase chronic low grade inflammation in their body (Calder et al., 2017).
- The elevated inflammatory state that occurs with ageing can potentially trigger or facilitate the onset of the most important age-related diseases, such as atherosclerosis, and other cardiovascular diseases, metabolic syndrome, Type 2 diabetes and obesity, sarcopenia and osteoporosis, neurodegeneration, major depression and impaired mental wellbeing, and cancer (Cevenini et al., 2013).
- Inflammageing: One of the most recent theories on aging focuses on immune response, and takes into consideration the sub-clinical, chronic low-grade inflammation (LGI) which occurs with aging, named inflammageing. Long-lived people, especially centenarians, seem to cope with chronic sub-clinical inflammation through an anti-inflammatory response, called therefore anti-inflammageing (Minciullo P.L. et al., 2016).
- The New Longevity branch of research finds healthy old age when the body is able to balance the pro and anti inflammation (Inflamma-aging), this balance is what we now seek to achieve in the bodies of our young ones for as sited above ¼ of our children under 17 years of age suffer with one or more chronic conditions.
- A plant based dietary habit is essential for the diversity of polyphenols and many other plant derived nutrients (Seidelmann et al., 2018). Many scientists have come to realize that health, longevity, and anti-aging are fundamentally dependent upon the correct nutritional strategy that facilitates and educates the body’s defense, repair, adaptation, and renewal functions (Calder et al., 2017).
BioImmersion’s No. 7 Systemic Booster, The New Longevity, provides for your patients what they need to rebuild their health and maintain longevity. Their daily dose should be 1 heaping tsp daily. To activate the Supernatant and ORNs (for immune boosting), put a teaspoonful in your mouth and let it dissolve. Or mix it with water and slowly drink.
- Stevens-Long, J. & Bardell, D. (2018). Living well, dying well. Santa Barbara, CA: Fielding University Academic Press
- Cevenini, E., Monti, D., & Franceschi, C. (2013). Inflamm-ageing. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care, 16(1), 14-20.
- Minciullo, P. L., Catalano, A., Mandraffino, G., Casciaro, M., Crucitti, A.,Maltese, G., ... & Basile, G. (2016). Inflammaging and anti-inflammaging: the role of cytokines in extreme longevity. Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis, 64(2), 111-126.
- Seidelmann, S. B., Claggett, B., Cheng, S., Henglin, M., Shah, A., Steffen, L. M., ... & Solomon, S. D. (2018). Dietary carbohydrate intake and mortality: a prospective cohort study and meta-analysis. The Lancet Public Health, 3(9), e419-e428.
- Calder, P. C., Bosco, N., Bourdet-Sicard, R., Capuron, L., Delzenne, N., Doré, J., ... & Visioli, F. (2017). Health relevance of the modification of low grade inflammation in ageing (inflammageing) and the role of nutrition. Ageing research reviews, 40, 95-119. Article
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Food Revolution Network is committed to healthy, ethical, and sustainable food for all. Guided by John and Ocean Robbins, with more than 500,000 members and with the collaboration of many of the top food revolutionary leaders of our times, Food Revolution Network aims to empower individuals, build community, and transform food systems to support healthy people and a healthy planet.
©2005 - 2021 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved