The Original Synbiotic is one of the first products we formulated with the help of our scientists and ATCC (the largest repository in the world) for our Therapeutic Foods. It is foundational for good health.
Food is the best medicine - it regenerates every cell, organ, and system in the body.
Seann and I have always focused on wholesome, potent, and clean foods that are important for good health. We have learned over the past 30+ years that specific concentrated foods can create a therapeutic modality that is powerfully effective.
The Original Synbiotic has naturally occurring probiotics and prebiotics - the formula is wholesome and potent, exactly what the body needs.
The whole family benefits from the Original Synbiotic - a total probiotic formula, made with foundational and heartily strong probiotic organisms. Check out the references below for more education.
Mix a teaspoon in a little of water OR take and mush it in your mouth to awaken the probiotics to start working in your mouth.
If you need protocols for yourself or your patients, please do not hesitate to email us back.
Suggested use: One teaspoon by mouth (very tasty) or mixed in a little water.
- Hughes, D. T., & Sperandio, V. (2008). Inter-kingdom signalling: communication between bacteria and their hosts. Nature Reviews Microbiology, 6(2), 111-120. Article
Babies and Young Children’s Microbiome
- Amenyogbe, N., Kollmann, T. R., & Ben-Othman, R. (2017). Early-life host–microbiome interphase: the key frontier for immune development. Frontiers in pediatrics, 5, 111. DOI:10.3389/fped.2017.00111
- Cox, M. J., Huang, Y. J., Fujimura, K. E., Liu, J. T., McKean, M., Boushey, H. A., ... & Lynch, S. V. (2010). Lactobacillus casei abundance is associated with profound shifts in the infant gut microbiome. PLoS One, 5(1), e8745. Article
- Goldenberg, J. Z., Lytvyn, L., Steurich, J., Parkin, P., Mahant, S., & Johnston, B. C. (2015). Probiotics for the prevention of pediatric antibiotic‐associated diarrhea. The Cochrane Library. Abstract
- Hodzic, Z., Bolock, A. M., & Good, M. (2017). The role of mucosal immunity in the pathogenesis of necrotizing enterocolitis. Frontiers in pediatrics, 5, 40.Article
- Wegh, C. A., Schoterman, M. H., Vaughan, E. E., Belzer, C., & Benninga, M. A. (2017). The effect of fiber and prebiotics on children’s gastrointestinal disorders and microbiome. Expert review of gastroenterology & hepatology, 11(11), 1031-1045. https://doi.org/10.1080/17474124.2017.1359539
- Bron, P. A., Kleerebezem, M., Brummer, R. J., Cani, P. D., Mercenier, A., MacDonald, T. T., ... & Wells, J. M. (2017). Can probiotics modulate human disease by impacting intestinal barrier function?. British Journal of Nutrition, 117(1), 93-107. Abstract
- Cani PD, Delzenne NM. (2011).The gut microbiome as therapeutic target. Pharmacol Ther, 130(2), 202-12.DOI: 10.1016/j.pharmthera.2011.01.012
- Choudhury, T. G., & Kamilya, D. (2018). Paraprobiotics: an aquaculture perspective. Reviews in Aquaculture. Abstract
- Dimidi, E., Christodoulides, S., Scott, S. M., & Whelan, K. (2017). Mechanisms of action of probiotics and the gastrointestinal microbiota on gut motility and constipation. Advances in Nutrition, 8(3), 484-494. Article
- Martini, E., Krug, S. M., Siegmund, B., Neurath, M. F., & Becker, C. (2017). Mend your fences: the epithelial barrier and its relationship with mucosal immunity in inflammatory bowel disease. Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 4(1), 33-46. Article
- Patel, R., & DuPont, H. L. (2015). New approaches for bacteriotherapy: prebiotics, new-generation probiotics, and synbiotics. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 60(suppl_2), S108-S121. https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/civ177
- Vitetta, L., Briskey, D., Alford, H., Hall, S., & Coulson S. (2014). Probiotics, prebiotics and the gastrointestinal tract in health and disease. Inflammopharmacology, DOI: 10.1007/s10787-014-0201-4. Article
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
2022 articles on probiotics:
Balthazar, C. F., Guimarães, J. F., Coutinho, N. M., Pimentel, T. C., Ranadheera, C. S., Santillo, A., ... & Sant'Ana, A. S. (2022). The future of functional food: Emerging technologies application on prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety.
©2005 - 2022 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved.