What promotes repair in the body? Intense polyphenols.
Phyto Power supplies a broad diversity of polyphenols which are molecules that behave like Generals in the army, directing our body’s physiology into expressing longevity pathways. Longevity is the scientific field that studies root causes of chronic illness and what moves our body towards repair and healing, as well as reversing aging and disease (Lee et al., 2014; Davinelli et al., 2012). This process is also defined by the word hormesis.
The concept of hormesis is described as the adaptive response of cells and organisms to low dosages of phytochemicals. This adaptive response stimulates a beneficial effect in the body (Mattson, 2008, 2008a). Calabrese et al. conducted many studies on hormetic phytochemicals and vitagenes (a group of genes that are responsible for cellular homeostasis during times of stress) in aging and longevity, including the effect of antioxidants such as polyphenols on neuro-generation (2012, 2011, 2009). The vitagene network of genes involved in the process of repair and maintenance is thought of as the longevity assurance processes: the efficient functioning of various maintenance and repair processes assuring our survival and health (Rattan, 1998; see also Cornelius et al., 2013; Calabrese et al., 2010; Rattan, 2010; 2004).
Phyto Power- DNA & Cellular Health—take two capsules daily.
Phyto Power as a dietary supplement offers several species of especially potent wildcrafted Blueberries, Rose hip, and Dandelion, including the leaves, stems, flower, and root offering a powerful hermetic benefit for DNA and cellular health.
- Calabrese, V., Cornelius, C., Dinkova-Kostova, A.T., Iavicoli, I., Di Paola, R., Koverech, A. …Calabrese, E.J. (2012).Cellular stress responses, hormetic phytochemicals and vitagenes in aging and longevity. Biochim Biophys Acta, 1822(5), 753-83.
- Calabrese, V., Cornelius, C., Cuzzocrea, S., Iavicoli, I., Rizzarell,i E., Calabrese, E.J. (2011). Hormesis, cellular stress response and vitagenes as critical determinants in aging and longevity. Mol Aspects Med, 32 (4-6):279-304.
- Calabrese, V., Cornelius, C., Dinkova-Kostova, A.T., Calabrese, E.J., Mattson, M.P. (2010). Cellular stress responses, the hormesis paradigm, and vitagenes: novel targets for therapeutic intervention in neurodegenerative disorders. Antioxid Redox Signal, 13(11), 1763-811.
- Calabrese, V., Cornelius, C., Mancuso, C., Barone, E., Calafato, S., Bates, T., Rizzarelli, E., Kostova, A.T. (2009). Vitagenes, dietary antioxidants and neuroprotection in neurodegenerative diseases.Front Biosci, 14, 376-397.
- Cornelius, C., Perrota, R., graziano, A., Calbrese, E.J., Calabrese, V. (2013). Stress responses, vitagenes and hormesis as critical determinants in aging and longevity: Mitochondrea as a “chi.” Immunity & Aging,
- Davinelli, S., Willcox, D.C., & Scapagnini, G. (2012). Extending healthy aging: nutrient sensitive pathway and centenarian population. Immun Ageing, 9, 9.
- Lee, J., Jo, D.G., Park, D., Chung, H.Y., Mattson, M.P. (2014). Adaptive cellular stress pathways as therapeutic targets of dietary phytochemicals: focus on the nervous system. Pharmacol Rev, 66 (3), 815-68.
- Mattson, M.P. (2008). Hormesis defined. Ageing Res Rev, 7(1), 1-7.
- Mattson M.P. (2008). Dietary factors, hormesis and health. Ageing Res Rev, 7(1), 43-48.
- Rattan SI. (2010). Targeting the age-related occurrence, removal, and accumulation of molecular damage by hormesis. Ann N Y Acad Sci, 1197, 28-32.
- Rattan SI. (2008).Hormesis in aging. Ageing Res Rev, 7(1), 63-78.
- Rattan, S.I. (1998). The nature of gerontogenes and vitagenes: Antiaging effects of repeated heat shock on human fibroblasts. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 854, 54-60.To your health,
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
The Game Changer, produced by James Cameron et al., is a revolutionary new documentary about meat, protein and strength.
It is an absolute must see. You’ll find it on Netflix.
©2005 – 2019 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved