The research on red beetroot has found many therapeutic properties that greatly benefits your health.
Due to its Nitrite content, red beetroot has the amazing ability to increase energy and gently relax blood vessels allowing more blood and oxygen to circulate which is exactly what you need during exercise.
It is also the reason scientists now consider red beetroot to be a healthy heart food. The Beta-Glucan has both red beetroot and beta glucan fiber which has the seal of approval by the American Heart Association as good for your heart.
Not only does red beetroot have nitrate but also polyphenols, pigments and betalains. These plant nutrients are full of antioxidants and help the heart, brain, as well as serve as anti-inflammatory agents.
Since inflammation, both micro and macro, is correlated with chronic diseases and aging, you need a holistic formula like the Beta-Glucan that has the precious beta glucan fibers, powerful red beetroot, inulin for more fiber, and five foundational probiotic organism to lower inflammation, support your heart and gut, give you more energy, and help you to manage your weight.
Beta Glucan fibers and Red Beetroot can protect us from developing heart disease, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, leaky gut, as well as train our front line immune system, build stamina for better exercises, and much more.
Suggested use: one heaping tablespoon daily in a large glass of water or diluted juice. Add it to your protein shake or smoothie.
- Aliahmadi, M., Amiri, F., Bahrami, L. S., Hosseini, A. F., Abiri, B., & Vafa, M. (2021). Effects of raw red beetroot consumption on metabolic markers and cognitive function in type 2 diabetes patients. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders, 20(1), 673-682. Article
- Chen, L., Zhu, Y., Hu, Z., Wu, S., & Jin, C. (2021). Beetroot as a functional food with huge health benefits: Antioxidant, antitumor, physical function, and chronic metabolomics activity. Food Science & Nutrition, 9(11), 6406-6420. Article
- Hughes, J., & Grafenauer, S. (2021). Oat and Barley in the Food Supply and Use of Beta Glucan Health Claims. Nutrients, 13(8), 2556.
- Mathews, R., Kamil, A., & Chu, Y. (2020). Global review of heart health claims for oat beta-glucan products. Nutrition Reviews, 78(Supplement_1), 78-97. Article
- Milton-Laskibar, I., Martínez, J. A., & Portillo, M. P. (2021). Current Knowledge on Beetroot Bioactive Compounds: Role of Nitrate and Betalains in Health and Disease. Foods, 10(6), 1314.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
More on Red Beetroot: Marshall, A. R., Rimmer, J. E., Shah, N., Bye, K., Kipps, C., Woods, D. R., ... & Barlow, M. (2021). Marching to the Beet: The effect of dietary nitrate supplementation on high altitude exercise performance and adaptation during a military trekking expedition. Nitric Oxide.
©2005 - 2022 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved