We are stressed out. Managing our energy level and maintaining our equilibrium during these stormy time is importance.
Two products that should be in your first aid cabinet for steady energy and good mood are Energy and Weight-less.
Energy gives you, as its name implies, a quick boost in energy and stamina. Ultra minerals calms the nervous system and nourish every cell in your body. Apple extract provide a boost in your body's fuel- ATP. When you need to feel centered and 'grounded' reach for Energy. Take one to two capsules a day or as needed.
Weight-Less turns on your fat burning metabolism for energy, facilitates the healthy assimilation and digestion of carbohydrate rich foods, reducing the risk of insulin spikes, and strongly neutralizing free radicals that cause inflammation. Weight -Less first thing in the morning and before meals mellows your mood and provides a boost to your energy level. Take one to two capsules 15 minutes before meals.
Low on energy yet need to push on? One capsule of Energy to lift you up. And finally, when you do eat or snack or two– take a capsule of Weight-less that will enable you to handle a sugar without the sugar overload and energy crash.
Energy has 70+ plant based minerals and apple extract that provide the missing life force in our diet. It is 100% absorbed!
Weight-less is a combination of powerful seaweed extracts and 7 Keto to uplift energy and mood.
- Flanagan, E. K., Jimenez, L. Q., Flanagan, C. P., Arwari, B., & Smith, W. N. (2016). Apple versus Caffeinated Beverages as Ergogenic Aids During Physical and Cognitive Performance: A Pilot Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 48(5S), 63.
- Herda, T. J., Ryan, E. D., Stout, J. R., & Cramer, J. T. (2008). Effects of a supplement designed to increase ATP levels on muscle strength, power output, and endurance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 5(1), 3.
- Hodgson, J. M., Prince, R. L., Woodman, R. J., Bondonno, C. P., Ivey, K. L., Bondonno, N., … & Lewis, J. R. (2016). Apple intake is inversely associated with all-cause and disease-specific mortality in elderly women. British Journal of Nutrition, 115(5), 860-867.
- Hyson, D. A. (2011). A comprehensive review of apples and apple components and their relationship to human health. Advances in nutrition, 2(5), 408-420.
- Jordan, A. N., Jurca, R., Abraham, E. H., Salikhova, A., Mann, J. K., Morss, G. M., … & Earnest, C. P. (2004). Effects of oral ATP supplementation on anaerobic power and muscular strength. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 36(6), 983-990.
- Joy, J. M., Vogel, R. M., Moon, J. R., Falcone, P. H., Mosman, M. M., Pietrzkowski, Z., … & Kim, M. P. (2016). Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC complementary and alternative medicine, 16(1), 224.
- Joy, J. M., Falcone, P. H., Vogel, R. M., Mosman, M. M., Kim, M. P., & Moon, J. R. (2015). Supplementation with a proprietary blend of ancient peat and apple extract may improve body composition without affecting hematology in resistance-trained men. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 40(11), 1171-1177.
- Rathmacher, J. A., Fuller, J. C., Baier, S. M., Abumrad, N. N., Angus, H. F., & Sharp, R. L. (2012). Adenosine-5′-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation improves low peak muscle torque and torque fatigue during repeated high intensity exercise sets. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), 48.Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Nemzer, B., Argumedo, R., Shu, C., Huynh, L., & Pietrzkowski, Z. (2013). Effect of the dietary supplement ElevATP on blood ATP level: An acute pilot clinical study. J Aging Res Clin Practice, 2, 178-
- Wilson, J. M., Joy, J. M., Lowery, R. P., Roberts, M. D., Lockwood, C. M., Manninen, A. H., … & Rathmacher, J. A. (2013). Effects of oral adenosine-5′-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained men. Nutrition & metabolism, 10(1), 57
- Domingueti, C. P., Dusse, L. M. S. A., das Graças Carvalho, M., de Sousa, L. P., Gomes, K. B., & Fernandes, A. P. (2016). Diabetes mellitus: The linkage between oxidative stress, inflammation, hypercoagulability and vascular complications. Journal of diabetes and its complications, 30(4), 738-745
- Hulsmans, M., & Holvoet, P. (2010). The vicious circle between oxidative stress and inflammation in atherosclerosis. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine, 14(1‐2), 70-78.InterAct Consortium. (2013). Association between dietary meat consumption and incident type 2 diabetes: the EPIC-InterAct study. Diabetologia, 56(1), 47-59
- Gutowski, M., & Kowalczyk, S. (2013). A study of free radical chemistry: their role and pathophysiological significance. Acta Biochimica Polonica, 60(1), 1-16.
- Valko, M., Rhodes, C., Moncol, J., Izakovic, M. M., & Mazur, M. (2006). Free radicals, metals and antioxidants in oxidative stress-induced cancer. Chemico-biological interactions, 160(1), 1-40.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Have you tune into the Rocky Mountain Institute. Their vision is a world thriving, verdant and secure, for all, for ever. Their mission is to drive the efficient and restorative use of resources. In particular to improve the quality of the air that we breathe. They are awesome!
©2005 - 2020 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved