A potent mix of organic Broccoli Sprouts bursting with 15,000 ppm of Glucosinolates, 10,000ppm of Glucoraphanin, and 4,000 ppm of Sulforaphanes Potential.
Broccoli sprouts grow into their peak when they are three days old, and can contain from 10-100 times more glucoraphanin, the glucosinolates of sulforaphane, than a mature broccoli plant. Glucoraphanin is metabolized in our bodies into the biologically active Sulforaphane
Sulforaphanes in Broccoli sprouts provide the most potent natural phase II enzyme inducer to boost the liver’s ability to detoxify.
And how do organic broccoli sprouts support and rebuild our health?
Sulforaphanes are shown in research to perform all sorts of important tasks: Including effective agent for cardiovascular health (Gray, 2018), anti-inflammation (López-Chillón et al., 2018), detoxification of airborne pollutants (Egner et al., 2014), H-pylori antimicrobial with a general benefit for gut health plus normalizing bowel movements (Yanaka, 2017, and 2018), and lastly, brain health (Sedlak et al., 2017), and support for autism (Singh et al, 2014).
Broccoli Sprouts and their Glucosinolates & Sulforaphanes are powerful with health building properties.
Suggested use is 1-2 capsules a day. For liver support and detox we suggest 1-2 capsules right before you go to bed.
- Egner, P. A., Chen, J. G., Wang, J. B., Wu, Y., Sun, Y., Lu, J. H., … & Jacobson, L. P. (2011). Bioavailability of sulforaphane from two broccoli sprout beverages: results of a short-term, cross-over clinical trial in Qidong, China. Cancer prevention research, 4(3), 384-395.
- Gray, S. G. (2018). The Potential of Epigenetic Compounds in Treating Diabetes. In Epigenetics in Human Disease (Second Edition) (pp. 489-547)
- López-Chillón, M. T., Carazo-Díaz, C., Prieto-Merino, D., Zafrilla, P., Moreno, D. A., & Villaño, D. (2018). Effects of long-term consumption of broccoli sprouts on inflammatory markers in overweight subjects. Clinical Nutrition.
- Sedlak, T. W., Nucifora, L. G., Koga, M., Shaffer, L. S., Higgs, C., Tanaka, T., … & Sawa, A. (2017). Sulforaphane Augments Glutathione and Influences Brain Metabolites in Human Subjects: A Clinical Pilot Study. Molecular neuropsychiatry, 3(4), 214-222.
- Singh, K., Connors, S. L., Macklin, E. A., Smith, K. D., Fahey, J. W., Talalay, P., & Zimmerman, A. W. (2014). Sulforaphane treatment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111(43), 15550-15555.
- Yanaka, A. (2018). Daily intake of broccoli sprouts normalizes bowel habits in human healthy subjects. Journal of clinical biochemistry and nutrition, 62(1), 75-82.
- Yanaka, A. (2017). Role of Sulforaphane in Protection of Gastrointestinal Tract Against H. pylori and NSAID-Induced Oxidative Stress. Current pharmaceutical design, 23(27), 4066-4075.
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
The Game Changer, produced by James Cameron et al., is a revolutionary new documentary about meat, protein and strength.
It is an absolute must see. You’ll find it on Netflix.
©2005 – 2019 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved