Rosh Hashanah will be here in a few days, and that brings to mind the beautiful pomegranate, a fruit that symbolizes all the seeds of goodness that will happen in the new year.
Hence our focus on the Cranberry Pomegranate, a product that supports the heart, bladder, kidneys, prostates, and the microbiome throughout the GI track.
Pomegranates throughout many years of research are shown to bring life to our body, and relief from inflammation and infection (Viuda-Martos et al., 2010; Yin et al., 2023).
A couple of weeks ago I interviewed Dr. Radha Sinha, and learned how she uses the Cranberry Pomegranate and Garlic to heal a host of conditions.
Enjoy listening to Dr. Radha Sinha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upE8NykWLNI
A recent review by Yin et al. (2023) shows how pomegranates actually strengthen the GI membrane, and reduce the influence of harmful organism. We have known this for a long time for bladder infection, and as science typically does, more evidence on its therapeutic effects are discovered, including anti-cancer properties (Pantiora et al., 2023).
The pomegranate holds so much within its seeds and even peel (Fahmy & Farag, 2022) and combined with our supernatant probiotic mix, and the cranberry, it is a powerhouse. I never leave home without it.
- Ashfaq, F., Ali, Q., Haider, M. A., Hafeez, M. M., & Malik, A. (2021). Therapeutic activities of garlic constituent phytochemicals. Biological and Clinical Sciences Research Journal, 2021(1). Article
- Fahmy, H. A., & Farag, M. A. (2022). Ongoing and potential novel trends of pomegranate fruit peel; a comprehensive review of its health benefits and future perspectives as nutraceutical. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 46(1), e14024.Article
- Pantiora, P. D., Balaouras, A. I., Mina, I. K., Freris, C. I., Pappas, A. C., Danezis, G. P., ... & Georgiou, C. A. (2023). The Therapeutic Alliance between Pomegranate and Health Emphasizing on Anticancer Properties. Antioxidants, 12(1), 187.Article
- Viuda‐Martos, M., Fernández‐López, J., & Pérez‐Álvarez, J. A. (2010). Pomegranate and its many functional components as related to human health: a review. Comprehensive reviews in food science and food safety, 9(6), 635-654. Article
- Yin, Y., Martínez, R., Zhang, W., & Estévez, M. (2023). Crosstalk between dietary pomegranate and gut microbiota: evidence of health benefits. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 1-27. Abstract
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Research and Our World: Peace
What inspires you each and every day?
For me is the study of global peace, the research that I am slowly designing, which I know once activated will be gaining so much momentum. Peace relaxes people and allows societies to thrive. How we relax and thrive is another question, and how we can evolve into mature societies, is part of the study I am in love with...
©2005 - 2023 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved