It is summer time and your skin needs extra loving.
The Beautiful Skin Protocol is comprised with love and tons of science. And the research is recent. There is also a 10% savings with this protocol.
This protocol is one of our favorites: The Fructo Borate for extra anti-inflammatory, anti-aging due to sun, and protection against cancer (Scorei et al., Gul et al., 2022, Kisacam et al., 202).
We have written much about the Fructo Borate ability to reduce pain in joints, to boost immunity, support lungs, and among so many other benefits! Beautiful and healthy skin is also part of this product's charm.
The Blueberry Extract has also many different functions, we have spoken for years about its ability to repair neurons and clear a foggy brain. It also protects the skin against ultraviolet radiation (Wang et al., 2019) and protects the skin against ROS with its potent antioxidant capacity (Maya-Cano et al., 2021).
And overall, Blueberries are excellent for skin health (Ivarsson et al, 2023).
Lastly, the very famous No 7 Systemic Booster: Polyphenols delay skin aging (Menaa et al., 2014; Sun et al., 2022), probiotics support healthy skin (Ratanapokasatit, 2022). And from a dermatologist perspective, probiotics create a healthier microbiome which creates a healthier skin (Renuka et al., 2023).
- Gul, S., Cicek, D., Sahin, K., Ozercan, I. H., Orhan, C., Demir, B., & Er, B. (2022). Effect of boron element on photoaging in rats. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 230, 112440. Article
- Ivarsson Jr, J., Pecorelli, A., Lila, M. A., & Valacchi, G. (2023). Blueberry Supplementation and Skin Health. Antioxidants, 12(6), 1261. Article
- Kisacam, M. A., Kocamuftuoglu, G. O., Ozan, I. E., Yaman, M., & Ozan, S. (2021). Calcium Fructoborate Prevents Skin Cancer Development in Balb-c Mice: Next Part, Reverse Inflammation, and Metabolic Alteration. Biological Trace Element Research, 199(7), 2627-2634. Abstract
- Maya-Cano, D. A., Arango-Varela, S., & Santa-Gonzalez, G. A. (2021). Phenolic compounds of blueberries (Vaccinium spp) as a protective strategy against skin cell damage induced by ROS: A review of antioxidant potential and antiproliferative capacity. Heliyon, 7(2), e06297. Article Scorei, R. I., & Rotaru, P. (2011). Calcium fructoborate—potential anti-inflammatory agent. Biological trace element research, 143, 1223-1238. Article
- Menaa, F., Menaa, A., & Tréton, J. (2014). Polyphenols against skin aging. In Polyphenols in human health and disease (pp. 819-830). Academic Press. Article
- Ratanapokasatit, Y., Laisuan, W., Rattananukrom, T., Petchlorlian, A., Thaipisuttikul, I., & Sompornrattanaphan, M. (2022). How microbiomes affect skin aging: The updated evidence and current perspectives. Life, 12(7), 936. Article
- Renuka, S. R., Kumar, N. A., Manoharan, D., & Naidu, D. K. (2023). Probiotics: A Review on Microbiome That Helps for Better Health–A Dermatologist’s Perspective. Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics, 0976500X231175225. Article
- Sun, M., Deng, Y., Cao, X., Xiao, L., Ding, Q., Luo, F., ... & Zhao, H. (2022). Effects of Natural Polyphenols on Skin and Hair Health: A Review. Molecules, 27(22), 7832. Article
- Wang, H., Liu, J., Pang, D., Li, T., & Liu, R. H. (2019). Mechanisms underlying the protective effects of blueberry extract against ultraviolet radiation in a skin cell co-culture system. Journal of Functional Foods, 52, 603-610. Article
Yours as always,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
My Research Interests:
|Kant has written on any topic, his genius contribution to philosophy is deep. He is actually the center of my research in political philosophy and my peace model is based upon a small but extremely difficult text, the "Groundworks of the Metaphysics of Morals" - this is not the religious morals but the ethics and political grounds for freedom.|
©2005 - 2023 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved.