Your Beautiful Skin Protocol is designed to support your skin's renewal and glow factors. And of course it is 10% off as a protocol.
The protocol has three anti aging products: The Fructo Borate, Blueberry Extract, and No 7 Systemic Booster. All three are power-filled therapeutic foods supplements with serious nutrients that offer potent anti-inflammatory ability to calm irritated skin, rebuild tired skin into healthy cells, and bring back a natural glow.
Fructo Borate Complex is a new form of boron, it is an advanced boron complex that is exceptionally bio available. The research behind its ability to smooth fine lines is not surprising.
As it turns out, research by Miljkovic et al. (2002/2009) found that Fructo Borate inhibits the activity of collagenase enzymes, thereby supporting a firmer skin with less wrinkles. What are these collagenase enzymes? These enzymes are actually generated by your own body and breakdown collagen. As we age, our body is not as regenerative as in our youth, which means that as the collagenase enzyme break collagen down, and your regenerative power diminish, you see the formation of wrinkles.
Boron is an intense anti-inflammatory agent (Acaroz et al., 2018), able to reduce systemic levels of hs-CRP (high sensitivity- C-Reactive Protein), a key inflammatory marker for low grade inflammation. Fructo Borate is the type of boron molecule that duplicates the natural boron found in food, which is a carbohydrate-bound boron, and hence its exceptional bioavailability.
Eating foods to calm down inflammageing and taking supplements to support the liver, bring in antioxidants, and inhibit the breaking down of collagen, all work together to help you regenerate your skin more readily.
Blueberry Extract is a potent anti aging extract that supports our skin's ability to renew itself with a comprehensive profile of anthocyanins. The extract is made from 100% North American blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum).
Spencer’s (2010) research, Beyond antioxidants: the cellular and molecular interactions of flavonoids and how these underpin their actions on the brain, explores the potential inhibitory or stimulatory actions of flavonoids within three sytems: The first, through their interactions with important neuronal and glial signaling cascades in the brain; second, through an ability to improve peripheral and cerebral blood flow and trigger angiogenesis and neurogenensis in the hippocampus; third, by their capacity to directly react with and scavenge neurotoxic species and pro-inflammatory agents produced in the brain as a result of both normal and abnormal brain senenscence. This is the reason we picked up the Blueberry Extract for the skin protocol, its ability to regenerate nerves, improve blood flow, and act as a serious anti-inflammation, all important aspects of the general plan for anti aging and skin regeneration.
No 7 Systemic Booster: The New Longevity. Each of the ingredients in the No. 7 were selected toward the goal of a healthy longevity. Research has shown that IL-6 levels can be reduced by strategic dosing with the Probiotics, Phytonutrients, and Nutriceuticals offered in this formula. Further more, the Fructo Borate (within the Nutriceuticals listed) will increase blood levels of DHEA, an anabolic hormone necessary for growth and repair.
- Calder, P. C., Bosco, N., Bourdet-Sicard, R., Capuron, L., Delzenne, N., Doré, J., ... & Visioli, F. (2017). Health relevance of the modification of low grade inflammation in ageing (inflammageing) and the role of nutrition. Ageing research reviews, 40, 95-119. Article
- Milijkovic, D., Scorei, R.I., Cimpoiaşu, V.M., Scorei, I.D. (2009). Calcium fructoborate plant-based dietary boron for human nutrition. Journal of dietary supplements, 6(3), 211-26.
- Uluisik, I., Karakaya, H. C., & Koc, A. (2018). The importance of boron in biological systems. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 45, 156-162.
- Santoro, A., Martucci, M., Conte, M., Capri, M., Franceschi, C., & Salvioli, S. (2020). Inflammaging, hormesis and the rationale for anti-aging strategies. Ageing Research Reviews, 101142.
- Spencer, J. P. (2010). Beyond antioxidants: the cellular and molecular interactions of flavonoids and how these underpin their actions on the brain. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society, 69(2), 244-260
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.