For our global peace of mind: Let’s Eat well, Sleep, Exercise, and take Supplements.
With the news media creating more fear and anxiety, we forget that integrative medicine has known and practiced immune boosting methods for many years. A fine tuned immune system knows how to effectively handle and counteract viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens.
We have learned that the best defense comes through eating a diversified organic diet, drinking plenty of fluids, sleeping at least 7 hours, exercising, and taking supplements to boost every system in our body, including our immune system.
Many of us are on a strict budget and need to know what supplements are important to take to support our health. We have maintained for over three decades that our bodies are stronger when we include probiotics, plants nutrients (polyphenols and other phyto nutrients) and specific nutriceuticals like vitamins and minerals. To this list we would add an antimicrobial and a detox agent such as the garlic.
- Abbas, H. M. K., Kong, X., Wu, J., Ali, M., & Dong, W. (2019). Antimicrobial Potential of Genes from Garlic (Allium sativum L.). In Studies on Garlic. IntechOpen
- Biagi, E., Candela, M., Turroni, S., Garagnani, P., Franceschi, C., & Brigidi, P. (2013). Ageing and gut microbes: perspectives for health maintenance and longevity. Pharmacological Research, 69(1), 11-20.
- Catarino, M. D., Silva, A., & Cardoso, S. M. (2017). Fucaceae: A source of bioactive phlorotannins. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(6), 1327.
- Ding, S., Jiang, H., & Fang, J. (2018). Regulation of Immune Function by Polyphenols. Journal of immunology research, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1264074
- Hunter, J. M., Nemzer, B. V., Rangavajla, N., Biţă, A., Rogoveanu, O. C., Neamţu, J., … & Mogoşanu, G. D. (2019). The Fructoborates: Part of a Family of Naturally Occurring Sugar–Borate Complexes—Biochemistry, Physiology, and Impact on Human Health: a Review. Biological trace element research, 188(1), 11-25.
- Lamarche, B., Paradis, M. È., & Couture, P. (2010). Study of the acute impact of polyphenols from brown seaweeds on glucose control in healthy men and women. The FASEB Journal, 24(1 Supplement), 209-4.
- Salehi, B., Zucca, P., Orhan, I. E., Azzini, E., Adetunji, C. O., Mohammed, S. A., … & Armstrong, L. (2019). Allicin and health: A comprehensive review. Trends in Food Science & Technology.
- Takemura, M., Matsumoto, H., Niimi, A., Ueda, T., Matsuoka, H., Yamaguchi, M., … & Nakamura, T. (2006). High sensitivity C-reactive protein in asthma.European Respiratory Journal, 27(5), 908-91
- Wilson, E. A., & Demmig-Adams, B. (2007). Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties of garlic and onions. Nutrition & food science, 37(3), 178-183.
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
The Game Changer, produced by James Cameron et al., is a revolutionary new documentary about meat, protein and strength.
It is an absolute must see. You’ll find it on Netflix.
©2005 – 2019 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved