Brain and nerve disorders are marked by cognitive impairments, from foggy brain and memory issues to more severe conditions such as dementia, difficulty with walking and speaking, and more.
Oxidative stress, environmental chemicals (metals and pesticides), and pharma chemicals lead to an imbalance and disruption of cellular homeostasis. Studies show that natural flavonoids and polyphenols have many therapeutic properties: anti-inflammatory, immune-modulating, cardiovascular, and antioxidant to name a few. Adding rich polyphenolic foods and supplements benefit us with their preventative and therapeutic abilities (Devi et al., 2021).
Neurodegenerative disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease (PD), Alzheimer’s disease (AD), Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and Huntington’s disease (HD), are the most concerning disorders due to the lack of effective therapy and dramatic rise in affected cases. Although these disorders have diverse clinical manifestations, they all share a common cellular stress response. These cellular stress responses including neuroinflammation, oxidative stress, proteotoxicity, and endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-stress, which combats with stress conditions. Environmental stress/toxicity weakened the cellular stress response which results in cell damage. Small molecules, such as flavonoids, could reduce cellular stress and have gained much attention in recent years. Evidence has shown the potential use of flavonoids in several ways, such as antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic, yet their mechanism is still elusive. This review provides an insight into the potential role of flavonoids against cellular stress response that prevent the pathogenesis of neurodegenerative disorders. Article
The High ORAC Synbiotic is a rich complex of concentrated plant polyphenols and probiotics that serve as a potent antioxidant, ORAC: 40,000ppm of Total ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbent Capacity), the highest on the market with Wild Blueberry, Wild Bilberry, Grape Seed Extract, Raspberry Seed Extract, Tart Cherry, Prune, Quercetin, and Resveratrol. The Super Blend probiotics with their supernatant and microRNA selected to protect, counteract and neutralize dietary toxins, mutagens, carcinogens and infectious organisms. All work together to reduce oxidative stress, detox metals and pesticides, and calm inflammation.
- Devi, S., Kumar, V., Singh, S. K., Dubey, A. K., & Kim, J. J. (2021). Flavonoids: Potential Candidates for the Treatment of Neurodegenerative Disorders. Biomedicines, 9(2), 99.
- García-Lafuente, A., Guillamón, E., Villares, A., Rostagno, M. A., & Martínez, J. A. (2009). Flavonoids as anti-inflammatory agents: implications in cancer and cardiovascular disease. Inflammation Research, 58(9), 537-552.
- Pandey, K. B., & Rizvi, S. I. (2009). Plant polyphenols as dietary antioxidants in human health and disease. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2(5), 270-278.
- Quero, J., Mármol, I., Cerrada, E., & Rodríguez-Yoldi, M. J. (2020). Insight into the potential application of polyphenol-rich dietary intervention in degenerative disease management. Food & function, 11(4), 2805-2825.
- Yao, L. H., Jiang, Y. M., Shi, J., Tomas-Barberan, F. A., Datta, N., Singanusong, R., & Chen, S. S. (2004). Flavonoids in food and their health benefits. Plant foods for human nutrition, 59(3), 113-122.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Have you visited our new website? You will find so much information, research, and protocols. Learn a few behind the scenes pointers of manufacturing supplements with our new PDF pop up window. Enjoy!
©2005 - 2021 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved