Energy is an intelligent healthy booster. With a unique combination of 72 plant-based Ultra Minerals and Apple Extracts, Energy increases our production of ATP, an important molecule that energizes and fuels every metabolic process in our body.
Ultra-Minerals is a unique blend of 72 cold-water extracted plant-based minerals. Derived from deeply buried flora and plants dated back to the ancient Mesozoic Era, the ultra-minerals deliver a full spectrum of important elements and trace minerals, most of which are absent from foods and supplements currently on the market.
Minerals and ultra (or trace) minerals are essential nutrients for human health (Davidson, 2017), playing a central role in regulating cardiovascular function (Mohammadifard et al., 2017), metabolic functions, internal antioxidant defense mechanism, bone formation, immune function, and much more (Pappas et al., 2018). The soil lacks many nutrients, in particular minerals and trace minerals, all due to ongoing poor farming methods, overuse of herbicides and pesticides, mono crops, inadequate fertilizers, and other shortsighted agricultural practices.
Apple and apple extracts are associated with numerous health benefits (Hyson, 2011), including longevity, cognition, and energy (Hodgson et al., 2016; Flanagan et al., 2016, respectively). As an energy booster, apple is found to be as energizing as coffee! In fact, apples offer equivalent energy as caffeinated drinks. More so, due to the different polyphenols in apples, athletes and sports players enjoy improved endurance during intense exercise while keeping their muscles flexible and pain free (Deley et al., 2017; Flanagan et al., 2016).
Together, the plant based Ultra Minerals and apple extracts offer an energy boost alongside a host of many health benefits. One capsule in the morning as a daily supplement, or one capsule before exercising to enhance strength and endurance.
- Davison, K. M. (2017). Mineral Nutrients: From Macro-Level to Ultra Trace. In Nutrition Guide for Physicians and Related Healthcare Professionals (pp. 261-272). Humana Press, Cham. Abstract
- Deley, G., Guillemet, D., Allaert, F. A., & Babault, N. (2017). An acute dose of specific grape and apple polyphenols improves endurance performance: a randomized, crossover, double-blind versus placebo controlled study. Nutrients, 9(8), 917. Article
- Flanagan, E. K., Jimenez, L. Q., Flanagan, C. P., Arwari, B., & Smith, W. N. (2016). Apple versus Caffeinated Beverages as Ergogenic Aids During Physical and Cognitive Performance: A Pilot Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 48(5S), 63. Abstract
- Hodgson, J. M., Prince, R. L., Woodman, R. J., Bondonno, C. P., Ivey, K. L., Bondonno, N., ... & Lewis, J. R. (2016). Apple intake is inversely associated with all-cause and disease-specific mortality in elderly women. British Journal of Nutrition, 115(5), 860-867.
- Hyson, D. A. (2011). A comprehensive review of apples and apple components and their relationship to human health. Advances in nutrition, 2(5), 408-420. Article
- Mohammadifard, N., Humphries, K. H., Gotay, C., Mena-Sánchez, G., Salas-Salvadó, J., Esmaillzadeh, A., ... & Sarrafzadegan, N. (2017). Trace minerals intake: risks and benefits for cardiovascular health. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 1-13. Abstract
- Pappas, A. C., Godlewska, K., & Surai, P. F. (2018). Dietary Food and Feed Supplements with Trace Elements. Recent Advances in Trace Elements, 421-441. Chapter20
- Silva, C. S., Moutinho, C., Ferreira da Vinha, A., & Matos, C. (2019). Trace minerals in human health: Iron, zinc, copper, manganese and fluorine. International Journal of Science and Research Methodology, 13(3), 57-80. Article
Yours as always,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
Research and Our World: Peace
Let's continue to think on Peace and our feelings toward other human beings, I truly want us to get this point: With an interconnected world, harmony is important - getting along, being courteous, exercising discipline with our emotions (good manners), and even showing respect when we disagree - is important. We can work well together or we can work against each other, and we know what it means to have a stress filled relationships at work or with family/friends, and how this kind of stress affect you. Now imagine this feeling is expanded toward a nation that is at war with your nation. Feelings of anger, hate, disappointment, fear - all appear in small dosages when it is about a co-worker, but toward a nation? This kind of collective hatred builds upon itself in such a magnitude that we lose perspective that the nation and its people that we hate and fear are just like us - and that most likely they hate and fear us. Is that a way to live? Don't we need different leadership to negotiate a better future? Stay tuned.
©2005 - 2023 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved.