Back on the Shelf: Phyto Power
Phyto Power is formulated to support DNA and cellular integrity.
A wildcrafted wonder from remote, pure, and fertile regions of Alaska, Phyto Power is filled with biologically high actives, creating a phenolic powerhouse.
Blueberries, rose hip, and dandelion are shown in research to help maintain cellular integrity, suppressing or interfering with oncogenic transformation, bolstering antioxidant and anti-inflammatory defenses, and contributing significant re-generative health benefits.*
See the Description tab for a scientific literature review, and the Research tab below for just a small fraction of the exciting science on Blueberry, Rose hip, and Dandelion. Learn how to use the Phyto Power in your practice, use the Protocol tab for ways to use these powerful ingredients.
Phyto Power is wildcrafted, Vegan, Kosher, Non GMO, and Gluten Free.
- Andersson, U., Berger, K., Hogberg, A., Landin-Olsson, M., & Holm, C. (2012). Effects of rose hip intake on risk markers of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease: a randomized, double-blind, cross-over investigation in obese persons. Eur J Clin Nutr, 66, 585-590. DOI: 10.1038/ejcn.2011.203
- Andersson, U., Henriksson, E., Strom, K., Alenfall, J., Goransson, O., Holm, C. (2011). Rose hip exerts antidiabetic effects via a mechanism involving downregulation of the hepatic lipogenic program. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab, 300, E111-121. DOI:10.1152/ajpendo.00268.2010
- Basu, A., & Lyons, T.J. (2012). Strawberries, blueberries, and cranberries in the metabolic syndrome: clinical perspectives. J Agric Food Chem, 60: 5687-92. DOI:10.1021/jf203488k
- Dinstel R.R., Cascio J., & Koukel S. (2013). The antioxidant level of Alaska's wild berries: high, higher and highest. Int J Circumpolar Health, 72. DOI:10.3402/ijch.v72i0.21188
- Cavalera, M., Axling, U., Berger, K., & Holm, C. (2016). Rose hip supplementation increases energy expenditure and induces browning of white adipose tissue. Nutr Metab (Lond), 13, 91. doi: 10.1186/s12986-016-0151-5
- González-Castejón, M., Visioli, F., Rodriguez-Casado, A. (2012). Diverse biological activities of dandelion. Nutr Rev, 70(9), 534-47. DOI: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2012.00509.x
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
|Dr. Bardell's Approved List of products for beauty, body, and home is a curated list of excellent clean products for the whole family. Personal care and beauty products bring as many toxins to the home as cleaning products. Check out the list: Dr. Bardell's Approved Products for Beauty, Body and Home.|