Immune Booster Protocol has 5 products to strengthen, balance, and keep the immune system functioning well. And as a protocol, it is 10% off.
First is the Garlic, which you have learned about its amazing properties against viruses and bacteria in the past two weeks.
Next is a broad spectrum probiotic in powder that is essential for the whole family - the Original Synbiotic. An advanced formula that supports the immune system, helps the body eliminate and detox, keeps the GI tract populated with the right organisms that protect the thin layer of your gut. The Original is also a product that is used to support the brain - gut axis. A Happy gut means a better functioning brain.
Fructo Borate is a master mineral that functions as a booster of energy and immunity. We have written many articles about the power of this product to build bone, help with joint flexibility and pain, and boost the immune system's ability to handle viruses and bacteria.
Phyto Power is indeed powerful. Research scientists now emphasize the need for concentrated nutrients from plants to perform many functions in the body - to rebuild cells, protect from oxidation, and support our body's systems and organs, from brain to gut, to skin, and the immune system.
Glucosinolates & Sulforaphanes has high actives from organic broccoli sprouts that support liver detox and function, repairs cells, and protect their integrity. Strong liver supports strong immunity.
- Biagi E, Franceschi C, Rampelli S, Severgnini M, Ostan R, Turroni S, et al. Gut microbiota and extreme longevity. Curr Biol (2016) 26(11):1480–5. doi:10.1016/j.cub.2016.04.016
- Chakraborty, D., & Majumder, A. (2020). Garlic (Lahsun)–an immunity booster against SARS-CoV-2. Biotica Research Today, 2(8), 755-757. Article
- Donma, M. M., & Donma, O. (2020). The effects of allium sativum on immunity within the scope of COVID-19 infection. Medical hypotheses, 144, 109934. Abstract
- Hendrix, C. (2020). Arthritis - Natural Alternatives for Joint Integrity, Function and Comfort. depression, 9, 11. Article
- Ding, S., Jiang, H., & Fang, J. (2018). Regulation of Immune Function by Polyphenols. Journal of immunology research, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1264074
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.