Yes, the No 7 Systemic Booster is the product of choice, it has the concentrated greens, berries, and veggies to lower inflammation, to boost the different systems in the body, including the immune system, and with vitamins, minerals and probiotics it is a powerhouse for anti-aging, anti- inflammation, immune health, bone health, energy, and overall health.
It is a remedy against stressful times.
No 7 Systemic Booster is the product that has it all, check out the ingredient list: No 7 Systemic Booster
And even more so: In research, Low Grade Inflammation and Immunosenescence (slow decline of the immune system) are the Root Causes of the aging and deterioration of your body.
Many Longevity studies clearly demonstrate that slowing, controlling or reversing Low Grade Inflammation (LGI) is an important way to prevent functional decline in most of the body systems and the immune system. Immunosenescence is the gradual decline of the immune system. Over a long period of time, low grade inflammation or LGI hastens the process of this decline. You are more and more unable to withstand infections or chronic conditions that erode your health.
The good new is that LGI is highly influenced by certain foods and by the gut microbiota.
No 7 Systemic Booster has been formulated according to longevity research findings to support the specific dietary interventions to control and reduce both LGI and Immunosenescence.
Suggested Dose: One tsp daily.
- Fulop, T., Larbi, A., Dupuis, G., Le Page, A., Frost, E. H., Cohen, A. A., … & Franceschi, C. (2018). Immunosenescence and inflamm-aging as two sides of the same coin: friends or foes?. Frontiers in immunology, 8, 1960. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2017.01960/full
- Calder, P. C., Bosco, N., Bourdet-Sicard, R., Capuron, L., Delzenne, N., Doré, J., … & Visioli, F. (2017). Health relevance of the modification of low grade inflammation in ageing (inflammageing) and the role of nutrition. Ageing research reviews, 40, 95-119. Article
- Santoro A, Ostan R, Candela M, Biagi E, Brigidi P, Capri M, et al. Gut microbiota changes in the extreme decades of human life: a focus on centenarians. Cell Mol Life Sci (2017). doi:10.1007/s00018-017-2674-y
- Biagi E, Franceschi C, Rampelli S, Severgnini M, Ostan R, Turroni S, et al. Gut microbiota and extreme longevity. Curr Biol (2016) 26(11):1480–5. doi:10.1016/j.cub.2016.04.016
- Fried LP, Tangen CM, Walston J, Newman AB, Hirsch C, Gottdiener J, et al. Frailty in older adults evidence for a phenotype. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci (2001) 56:M146–57. doi:10.1093/gerona/56.3.M146