Fructo Borate naturally duplicates the molecular structure of boron as it is found of food—in nature—always bound to carbohydrate.
The problem is that mineral rich top soil is depleted in many areas of the world which means that the crops produced from such soil will be depleted in boron and other important minerals. Adding a boron supplement such as the Fructo Borate makes sense.
In studies, one to two capsules of Fructo Borate have been shown to help prevent and slow down osteoporosis, reduce the inflammation in osteoarthritis, support healthy heart, and selectively increase steroid hormones in the blood—testosterone, DHEA and Vitamin D3 level.
- Donoiu, I., Militaru, C., Obleagă, O., Hunter, J. M., Neamţu, J., Biţă, A., ... & Rogoveanu, O. C. (2018). Effects of boron-containing compounds on cardiovascular disease risk factors–a review. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 50, 47-56.
- Militaru, C., Donoiu, I., Craciun, A., Scorei, I. D., Bulearca, A. M., & Scorei, R. I. (2013). Oral resveratrol and calcium fructoborate supplementation in subjects with stable angina pectoris: effects on lipid profiles, inflammation markers, and quality of life. Nutrition, 29(1), 178-183.
- Mogoşanu, George Dan, Andrei Biţă, Ludovic Everard Bejenaru, Cornelia Bejenaru, Octavian Croitoru, Gabriela Rău, Otilia-Constantina Rogoveanu et al. "Calcium fructoborate for bone and cardiovascular health." Biological trace element research 172, no. 2 (2016): 277-281.
- Slavish, D. C., Jones, D. R., Smyth, J. M., Engeland, C. G., Song, S., McCormick, N. M., & Graham-Engeland, J. E. (2020). Positive and negative affect and salivary markers of inflammation among young adults. International journal of behavioral medicine, 27(3), 282-293.
- Ridker, P. M., Hennekens, C. H., Buring, J. E., & Rifai, N. (2000). C-reactive protein and other markers of inflammation in the prediction of cardiovascular disease in women. New England journal of medicine, 342(12), 836-843.
- Rogoveanu, O. C., Mogoşanu, G. D., Bejenaru, C., Bejenaru, L. E., Croitoru, O., Neamţu, J., ... & Scorei, R. I. (2015). Effects of calcium fructoborate on levels of C-reactive protein, total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein, triglycerides, IL-1β, IL-6, and MCP-1: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study. Biological trace element research, 163(1-2), 124-131.
- Rondanelli, M., Faliva, M. A., Peroni, G., Infantino, V., Gasparri, C., Iannello, G., ... & Tartara, A. (2020). Pivotal role of boron supplementation on bone health: a narrative review. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 126577.
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
We Are What We Eat: A Slow Food Manifesto by Alice Waters.
©2005 - 2021 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved