With a unique combination of 72 plant-based Ultra Minerals and Apple Extracts, Energy increases our production of ATP, an important molecule that energizes and fuels every metabolic process in our body (Joy et al., 2015/2016)
What is ATP? Adenosine-5’-triphosphate or ATP is known as a primary intracellular energy source in our body (Wilson et al., 2013). ATP and its metabolites are also involved in various important functions in the body, such as cardiac function, neurotransmission, blood flow, and muscle contraction and strength (Joy et al., 2015; Rathmacher et al., 2012; Jordan et al., 2004).
In essence, having adequate ATP levels in the blood is correlated with improved health and performance (Herda et al., 2008). ATP is a vital molecule for good health, yet clinical results with synthetic ATP supplementation were mixed (Jordan et al., 2004).
So, what about natural supplementation that boost ATP production?
Research by Reyes-Izquirdo et al. (2013; 2014) and Joy et al. (2016) set out to examine a food-based source that can indirectly increase endogenous ATP levels: they used a combination mix of apple extracts and plant ultra-minerals from Mesozoic Vegetate, ancient source of plant minerals. In both clinical trials the researchers found a considerable increase in ATP levels and overall energy and strength in the body, compared with placebo.
Apple and apple extracts are associated with numerous health benefits, including longevity, cognition, and energy (Hyson, 2011; Hodgson et al., 2016; Flanagan et al., 2016, respectively).
Energy is truly an intelligent healthy booster. 1-2 capsules daily as needed. 1 capsule before exercise.
- Flanagan, E. K., Jimenez, L. Q., Flanagan, C. P., Arwari, B., & Smith, W. N. (2016). Apple versus Caffeinated Beverages as Ergogenic Aids During Physical and Cognitive Performance: A Pilot Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 48(5S), 63.
- Herda, T. J., Ryan, E. D., Stout, J. R., & Cramer, J. T. (2008). Effects of a supplement designed to increase ATP levels on muscle strength, power output, and endurance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 5(1), 3.
- Hodgson, J. M., Prince, R. L., Woodman, R. J., Bondonno, C. P., Ivey, K. L., Bondonno, N., … & Lewis, J. R. (2016). Apple intake is inversely associated with all-cause and disease-specific mortality in elderly women. British Journal of Nutrition, 115(5), 860-867.
- Hyson, D. A. (2011). A comprehensive review of apples and apple components and their relationship to human health. Advances in nutrition, 2(5), 408-420.
- Jordan, A. N., Jurca, R., Abraham, E. H., Salikhova, A., Mann, J. K., Morss, G. M., … & Earnest, C. P. (2004). Effects of oral ATP supplementation on anaerobic power and muscular strength. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 36(6), 983-990.
- Joy, J. M., Vogel, R. M., Moon, J. R., Falcone, P. H., Mosman, M. M., Pietrzkowski, Z., … & Kim, M. P. (2016). Ancient peat and apple extracts supplementation may improve strength and power adaptations in resistance trained men. BMC complementary and alternative medicine, 16(1), 224.
- Joy, J. M., Falcone, P. H., Vogel, R. M., Mosman, M. M., Kim, M. P., & Moon, J. R. (2015). Supplementation with a proprietary blend of ancient peat and apple extract may improve body composition without affecting hematology in resistance-trained men. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 40(11), 1171-1177.
- Rathmacher, J. A., Fuller, J. C., Baier, S. M., Abumrad, N. N., Angus, H. F., & Sharp, R. L. (2012). Adenosine-5′-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation improves low peak muscle torque and torque fatigue during repeated high intensity exercise sets. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), 48.Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Nemzer, B., Argumedo, R., Shu, C., Huynh, L., & Pietrzkowski, Z. (2013). Effect of the dietary supplement ElevATP on blood ATP level: An acute pilot clinical study. J Aging Res Clin Practice, 2, 178-
- Wilson, J. M., Joy, J. M., Lowery, R. P., Roberts, M. D., Lockwood, C. M., Manninen, A. H., … & Rathmacher, J. A. (2013). Effects of oral adenosine-5′-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained men. Nutrition & metabolism, 10(1), 57
To your health,
We have developed our products based on scientific research and/or the practical experience of many healthcare practitioners. There is a growing body of literature on food based nutrition and supplements and their application in support of our health. Please use our products under the advisement of your doctor.
The Game Changer, produced by James Cameron et al., is a revolutionary new documentary about meat, protein and strength.
It is an absolute must see. The link above will connect you to their home page.
©2005 – 2019 BioImmersion Inc. All Rights Reserved